Health and safety re-opening guidelines for COVID-19
COVID-19 Visitors Questionnaire
Covid-19 Guide Lines
- To pay for treatments in full with the online booking when possible.
- To come to treatments on their own.
- To avoid wearing excess clothing. ie. handbags, scarfs, gloves, coats, etc. This is to avoid discarding items around the premises.
- To only pay with a card as to reduce cash transactions.
- When entering please sanitize your hands with the provided sanitizer.
- We will be asking clients to wear there own face masks when in the shop. If you do not have one will provide one at a small charge.
- The toilets are closed to the public and only for staff at present.
- To fill out the COVID 19 form to confirm that you have not got COVID 19 or been in contact with anyone with COVID 19 two weeks before your appointment.
- If booking in for a facial to fill out the online skin consultation form provided.
- All treatments must have an extra 15 minutes added time in order to allow for sterilization between clients.
- Staff will be wearing PPE health and safety equipment. ie. Mask, Glasses, Gloves, and disposable aprons/ gowns and will be disposed of between clients.
We hope these points help you. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
In cases of clients that are high risk due to age or underlying medical conditions, please contact us as we are going to offer an out of hours service for these clients. For details, contact us below.