Freya Beauty health and safety re-opening guidelines for COVID -19
Our health & safety requirements for COVID- 19. We want to ensure all clients that we are meeting or exceeding all HSE guidelines. Below are points which must be met by client & staff alike.
- To pay for treatments in full with online booking when possible.
- To come to treatments on their own if possible if not you make us aware in advance.
- To avoid wearing excess clothing. ie. handbags, scarfs, gloves, coats, etc. This is to avoid discarding items around the premises.
- To only pay with a card as we need to reduce cash transactions.
- If booking in for a facial to fill out the online skin consultation form provided above.
- The door will be locked to ensure the minimum amount of people inside. Please ring the bell and someone will be with you.
- When entering please sanitize your hands with the provided sanitizer.
- We will be asking clients to wear masks when in the shop. These will be provided.
- To fill out the COVID 19 form to confirm that you have not got COVID 19 or been in contact with anyone with COVID 19 two weeks before your appointment.
COVID -19 Form
- All treatments must have an extra 5 minutes added time in order to allow for sterilization between clients.
- Staff will be wearing PPE health and safety equipment. ie. Mask, Glasses, Gloves, and disposable aprons/ gowns and will be disposed of between clients.
We hope these points help you. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
In cases of clients that are high risk due to age or underlying medical conditions, please contact us as we are going to offer an out of hours service for these clients. For details, contact us below.