Margaret Dabbs Hydrating Foot Soak
- A luxurious foot soak designed to deliver immediate, effective relief for fatigued, aching and inflamed feet and ankles
- Includes the Margaret Dabbs London key ingredient of Emu Oil to help reduce bone and joint inflammation and nourish the skin
- Naturally fragranced with Lemon Myrtle to give a clean, refreshing scent
- The creamy texture leaves the feet feeling velvety soft in an instant
- Perfect as a hygiene measure to refresh sweat and odour prone feet
Use one to two pumps of the Hydrating Foot Soak in a large bowl of warm water. Soak the feet for 10-15 minutes or as long as desired. Use daily for fatigued, inflamed and dehydrated feet or weekly as a luxurious treat. Also suitable to be used as a bath soak.
Ingredients Lemon Myrtle and Emu Oil for its soothing properties and scent Aqua (Water), Isopropyl Myristate, Dromiceius Oil, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Glycol Distearate, Lauramide DEA, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Backhousia Citriodora Leaf Oil, Chlorphenesin, Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Stearic Acid, Cocamide MEA, Laureth-10, Benzoic Acid, Tocopherol, Citral, Linalool.
About Margaret Dabbs
Margaret Dabbs London is a globally recognised brand. Which specialising in both credible results-driven feet, hands and leg products. Also, manicure, pedicure and leg treatments for both men and women while providing effective, long-lasting anti-ageing for hands, feet and legs. Our philosophy is simple – your hands, feet and legs are very important to your look! well-being. So give them the respect you and they deserve.